2014年2月14日金曜日

Carla Abellana Geoff Eigenmann,pregnant school

Carla Abellana Geoff Eigenmann,pregnant school Carla Abellana is very happy with her relationship with Geoff Eigenmann right now. Both Carla Abellana and Geoff Eigenmann are very open with each other right now and I am talking with regards to family. Carla is very much welcome in Geoff’s family and vice versa. In my own opinion, sooner or later they will get married. Who knows maybe this year they will get married. As a fan of Geoff Eigenmann, all I could say is that Carla Abellana is the perfect woman for her. I believe that their relationship will last forever simply because they love each other so much and I could see that that love is pure and sincere. Both Carla Abellana and Geoff Eigenmann graduated from an elite school in the Philippines that’s why both of them are intelligent and smart. Aside from that, they were also very famous way back while they are still in school. Carla Abellana is very beautiful and Geoff Eigenmann on the other hand is also very good looking. They are perfect for each other and as a fan of their love team; I wish that they will get married someday. They are really destined to be with each other and maybe this coming summer of 2014 they will be married, although that’s only based on my own prediction about their relationship right now in 2014. There are rumors that Carla Abellana might be pregnant that’s why there are also some talks about their marriage. The truth is that Carla is not yet pregnant and they are just taking their relationship one step at a time. Although they really love each other so much, but the thing is that they are just taking it slow for now. Marriage is a huge life decision and I also appreciate that Carla Abellana and Geoff Eigenmann is taking it slow right now although many people could say that they should marry already. As a fan, I simply wish the both of them success in their relationship and may their relationship last long, I mean forever. Carla is not yet pregnant and I think she will get pregnant by the time Geoff Eigenmann will marry her or should I say after their marriage.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿