2014年2月4日火曜日

julianna pena weigh in ,ufc

julianna pena weigh in ,ufc

Julianna Pena has a nickname of the Venezuelan Vixen simply because she is the fighting pride of Venezuela. Julianna Pena is an amazing MMA fighter and she experienced eight fight weigh in simply because she already had 8 career fights in the UFC. The current standing of Julianna Pena right now in the UFC is 6-2 meaning 6 wins and 2 losses. As of this moment, I consider myself as a huge fan of Julianna Pena simply because how she dominates her opponents in the octagon. Aside from that, she has a well balanced game especially when we talk about octagon control, take downs and submissions.

Julianna Pena will have a bright career in the UFC and there is no doubt about it. I became a big fan of her because I am always amaze everytime she fights in the UFC. I could sense that she will be having a great career as long as she will be focused in training and also improving her skills. Right now in 2014, she is expected to fight 2 more times and for sure during the weigh in of those fights it will be great. I expect her to become a UFC champion sooner or later. With her talent, she could dominate her division in the UFC.


Julianna Pena only stands about 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs about 135 pounds. But her work ethic is way off the charts because she trains so hard especially while preparing for a match. I consider her as one of the best MMA fighter in the woman’s division of the UFC. Although she has a lot of rivals in her division but for sure she will manage to take down all of her rivals because she is such a great fighter. As a fan of Julianna Pena, I wish that she will have a flawless victory in each fight and I hope that she will become a world champion in the UFC. I will continue to support her because for me, she is the best MMA fighter in the women’s division of the UFC. I Trust her talent and skill inside the octagon. She is very deadly when she is fighting inside the octagon and she also needs to train a lot more harder for her upcoming fights in the future especially this year 2014.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿